Set of three Christmas cards

 Hello! I have a set of three Christmas cards made with the newest Poinsettia Background stamp from Gina K Designs October release. 


I decided to make three cards today, using the same set with different mediums - watercolors, colouring pencils and alcohol markers. 




First I stamped the background stamp on to different papers with black ink. I used Gina K Designs Amalgam ink because it is suitable for all three mediums. I also used my stamping platform from Tim Holtz to make sure the images are nice and crisp. 

After colouring all the panels I cut the middle part out and adhered them with foam tape to a card bases. I stamped sentiment from an older set directly between the panels and added gems. 


That's it! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Anna 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs One-Year Anniversary Release Blog Hop | Giveaway | Over £800 ($1000) in prizes

Mini slimline card with Wonderful Watsonia

Birthday card and matching tag with Gina K Devine Daisy stamp set.