Birthday card with Gina K Designs Poppies and Peonies stamp set

 Hello all! 

The newest Gina K release is here and I have a birthday card made with the new Poppies and Peonies stamp set to share.

I used the huge floral cluster from the set and colored it with alcohol marker in bright colors. I also added white highlights and die cut it with coordinating dies. 

Next I did simple ink blending with Distress Oxide Inks and splattered some metallic paint and water. I adhered the florals with foam tape and stamped sentiment from the same set in black ink directly on to a background. 

Lastly I added few gems from my stash and that's it! If you want to shop the new release, please click here

Thank you for stopping by! 

Anna 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs One-Year Anniversary Release Blog Hop | Giveaway | Over £800 ($1000) in prizes

Mini slimline card with Wonderful Watsonia

Birthday card and matching tag with Gina K Devine Daisy stamp set.