Mini slimline card with Wonderful Watsonia

 Hello everyone! The new August release from Gina K Designs is already in shops and I have a mini slimline card made with the fantastic Wonderful Watsonia stamp set and watercolors. 



I started with stamping and colouring the images from the set. I used Daniel Smith's watercolors in muted shades of pink, purple and orange. I die cut everything out with coordinating dies and added white highlights with gel pen. 



Next I did the background. I used Distress Oxide inks to create soft pink backdrop and splattered water and metalic paint all over it. 



Before assembling I stamped sentiment from the same set directly on to the inked background with black ink. I adhered my flowers with foam squares and trimmed the excess. 

That's it! 

Don't forget to visit Gina K Designs for all the new fantastic products and come back soon for more inspiration. 

Anna 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs One-Year Anniversary Release Blog Hop | Giveaway | Over £800 ($1000) in prizes

Birthday card and matching tag with Gina K Devine Daisy stamp set.