Miss Ink Stamps Threeline Stencil

 Hi! I am in the Miss Ink Stamps blog with a super moody autumn birthday card featuring the Scene Builder: Treeline Stencil and Eieio Frame die set from Miss Ink Stamps. 


I started with my background. I used the Treeline stencil and array of Distress Oxide inks to create this moody fall inspired forest. I added water and metalic splatters to imitate rain and to add shine. 



I wanted to keep this card simple and with focus on the background so decided to use alphabet from the Eieio Frame die set - cut from black cardstock. 

I arranged, then adhered my greeting to top portion of my card panel with clear glue and added few Dazzle Stars. 

Visit Miss Ink Stamps for all the products.

That's it! 

Thank you for stopping by! 

Anna 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs One-Year Anniversary Release Blog Hop | Giveaway | Over £800 ($1000) in prizes

Mini slimline card with Wonderful Watsonia

Birthday card and matching tag with Gina K Devine Daisy stamp set.