Floral card and matching tag with Gina K Spring Bouquets stamp set.

 Hello!
 Today I have a card and matching tag, made with Gina K Designs Spring Bouquets stamp set. 
I used watercolors for the coloring and added white highlights with a gel pen. For the sentiment I used the Congrats die from Congrats and Hooray die set from Alex Syberia Designs and a smaller sentiment from Gina K Happy Bouquet set. 
To make the background, I did simple ink-blending with Distress Oxide inks and splattered some water and metallic paint. Lastly, I added Gold Glitter Drops from Pinkfresh Studio.







Thank you for stopping by and see you next time with another project.
Anna 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Syberia Designs One-Year Anniversary Release Blog Hop | Giveaway | Over £800 ($1000) in prizes

Mini slimline card with Wonderful Watsonia

Birthday card and matching tag with Gina K Devine Daisy stamp set.